About Muddy Boots
Both our parents are from farming families. Muddy Boots in Fife is part of the farm that our great-grandfather first bought in the 1930s.
During the 1950s our Grandma started the first ‘farm shop’ on the farm, selling freshly harvested vegetables from the back door of the farm house.
Muddy Boots started in 2004 in our family tent, with mum selling raspberries. The following year, we moved production into a poly tunnel, and expanded our range of fresh local fruit, veg and other produce.
Today we have a farm shop, café, adventure play area and pottery painting studio, with the whole family actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business. Join us for a family fun day out!
Treina and Moira Samson
Our Great Location
- Only 10 Minutes from Cupar, Fife - See Map
- Only 20 Minutes from Glenrothes, Fife
- Loads of free, public parking on our grounds
- Café and Farm Shop - relax with some food and drink, and take some away with you too!
- Attractions for Kids and Parents alike, and excellent Facilities (have you seen our Award-winning toilets?)